SAP EDUCATION NOW AT MVP
Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj along with SAP India and VACS SAP Education have partnered together to deliver quality SAP education at MVP.
With the changing demands of the industry for ready to deploy candidates, MVP will now be offering the globally acclaimed and accepted SAP certification to its students leading to better understanding and knowledge of SAP solutions & business process, ability to harness the power of SAP software for customers, adding valuable knowledge in specific areas, access the same curriculum that one would at a SAP academy.
- Increase your knowledge of SAP solutions and the underlying business processes they support
- Learn how to harness the power of SAP software for customers and employers
- Get training in your specfic area of interest
- Access the same curriculum that you would in an in-person training program.
- Increase your career and compensation potential
- Master the features, functions, and con gu- ration of SAP software
- Learn at your own speed and preferred schedule. Reduce costs with travel-free courses
- Course content that provides knowledge and experience with SAP solutions
- Flexible courses covering key areas such as nancial and management accounting, human capital management, and supply chain management. On-demand training where and when you want it
- Support through Web-based chats, virtual meetings, and scheduled sessions with experts
I did my certification in SAP MM in year 2016 and was placed in Capgemini at the same time on this certification, SAP helped me to a lot as this is a Global Certification and gives it you a edge against non certified people as MNC prefer a certified candidate, being a SAP end user I was aware how SAP works. SAP program at college would help you add a professional certification with your graduation Degree and give you a good overview on how various modules in SAP works.Viraj SawantB.E. Mechanical Engineering, MVP of Engineering Placed in Capgemini
Akshay PradeepB.E. Computer Engineering, MVP of Engineering Placed in Volkswagon, India
Pranit HirphodeB.E. Computer Engineering, MVP of Engineering Placed in Reliance
Nine out of ten Fortune-500 companies have already implemented SAP, making it the choice of the leaders. And, there are yet other thousands of to-be Fortune-500 companies gearing up to be a part of this SAP revolution. Getting a SAP certificate is a students opportunity to get recruited in some of the worlds best companies.